Dr Justin Basquille
- Adult ADHD
- Bipolar disorders
- Suicidal thoughts and feelings
- Sleep disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Mood disorders
- Alcohol addiction
- Eating Disorders Not Otherwise Specified (EDNOS)
- Anorexia nervosa
- Bulimia nervosa
Professional qualifications, accreditations and memberships
- MB BCh
- Approved under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act
- Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) awarded by the Specialist Training Authority (STA) in Adult General and Liaison Psychiatry
After graduating in 1986 in Medicine, Surgery and Obstetrics at Galway, Dr Justin Basquille did his post-graduate psychiatric training at Charing Cross and Westminster Hospitals. In 2000 he became a consultant psychiatrist at Whipps Cross University Hospital, Bart’s Hospital Trust. In his role as liaison psychiatrist at Whipps Cross, he created a new acute consultation service, which has expanded greatly over the years. He was also a consultant in Substance Misuse for the North East London region.
He is currently a consultant for Acute Psychiatry and lead consultant for Adult ADHD in North East London. He runs a busy private general adult psychiatric practice in Harley Street and Nightingale Hospital.
Dr Basquille has over 18 years of consultant experience, developed deep experience in the assessment and treatment of the full range of psychiatric disorders, and has close working relationships with colleagues in general medicine, surgery, and in psychotherapy disciplines.