Registered dietitian, Therapist
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder (BED)
- Bulimia nervosa
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
Professional qualifications, accreditations and memberships
- BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
- MSc Psychology
- Bachelor of Laws
- British Dietetics Association
- Health and Care Professions Council
- British Psychological Society
Carole Tan is a registered dietitian with extensive experience working with services within the NHS and private healthcare.
She has worked in adult inpatient, outpatient and CAMHS services treating eating disorders and disordered eating.
Carole addresses the burden of physical and psychological illness caused by eating disorders and disordered eating.
She assesses the individual’s approach to eating and drinking and offers realistic solutions. These include nutrition plans that promote a constructive and consistent relationship with food for improved health outcomes.