Notice and disclaimer
1. Any information, product or service published on this website is appropriate for use in the United Kingdom. Those who access this website from other areas are responsible for compliance with local laws if local laws are applicable.
2. This website is for information only, unless otherwise stated. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Nightingale Hospital London disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. In particular, Nightingale Hospital has used all reasonable care in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Further, Nightingale Hospital London accepts no responsibility or liability for and makes no warranties that functions contained within this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that accessing the website will not expose you to any virus or other harmful elements. Nightingale Hospital will update material errors in the information if it is made aware of such errors, in a timely manner. Note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
3. Nightingale Hospital London shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. Nightingale Hospital does not accept a duty of care in negligence to visitors to this website. As stated in Paragraph 2 above, the information contained on this website is for information only and you are responsible for what you choose to do with that information.
4. Information published on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Nightingale Hospital London. This website also provides links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Nightingale Hospital London disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and websites and/or any failure to comply with relevant laws or regulations. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website and does not imply Nightingale Hospital London’s endorsement of the linked websites.
5. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from:
(i) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Nightingale Hospital London or any of its employees or agents;
(ii) fraudulent misrepresentations upon which you relied in such circumstances where it was reasonable for you so to rely;
(iii) from circumstances where the law otherwise expressly prohibits such liability from being excluded.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts. If you require any further information you may either call us on 0207 535 7748; or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Marketing Department, Nightingale Hospital, 11-19 Lisson Grove, Marylebone, London NW1 6SH
Linking to the Nightingale Hospital London website
We are happy to allow appropriate third party sites that provide our visitors with more information or support, to link to our website. Sites should be reputable, national, provide accurate information, and a system to update information should errors occur, comply with all data protection and medical data protection guidelines, and actively seek to reduce the stigma of mental illness.
If you would like to link to the Nightingale Hospital London website, please email email@example.com.
Nightingale Hospital London reserves the right to remove this permission. Any link must be discontinued upon notice being received to that effect.
All content on this site is © Nightingale Hospital.
Nightingale Hospital is the owner of copyright and database rights in this website, unless specifically stated otherwise, including content, design, graphics, images, text, software and underlying source codes.
Nightingale Hospital is the owner of all trademarks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
This website is protected by copyright. It is published by Nightingale Hospital London.
This website or any material part may be reproduced providing the material is not amended or modified in anyway, and providing Nightingale Hospital London is acknowledged as the source.
Please note information submitted to Nightingale Hospital London over this website is normally unprotected until it reaches us. Users should not send confidential details by email, unless specifically requested by Nightingale Hospital London.
The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern to Nightingale Hospital London. Our privacy and data protection policy are designed to tell you about our practices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information that you may provide to us.
Nightingale Hospital London fully complies with Data Protection Legislation and Medical Confidentiality Guidelines.
Users should not send confidential details by email unless specifically requested by Nightingale Hospital London.
Information Nightingale Hospital London collects on the Website
Required information about you is gathered with your consent, when you are filling in forms on Nightingale Hospital London website, including name and email address.
How Nightingale Hospital London uses your information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. We may use this information for:
- To contact you about a request/inquiry you have made with us, for example requesting an appointment with a consultant
- To provide you with information you may have requested
- Enable you to take advantages of all the services and treatment we offer.
- Assist in making general improvements to our website.
- Contact you and notify you about changes to our website or the services we offer (If you have opted in our services).
- Analyse how users are making use of our Site and for internal marketing and research purposes.
We do not disclose any information you provide via the website to any third parties except:
- Medical details you send to us may be transmitted to Consultants with admitting rights at Nightingale Hospital London in order to provide the required treatment.
- Advances Health and Care, managing our database and data archive storage.
Other than as set out above, Nightingale Hospital London shall not disclose any of your personal information unless you give us permission to do so.
Nightingale Hospital London will never share your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes.
Nightingale Hospital London process for reporting breaches in data protection
All staff members have an obligation to report data protection breaches or contact the DPO if they have concerns of a data
If you have any concern about data breach or hospital management of data you can contact the DPO via e-mail.
Alternatively, you can contact: Information Commissioner’s Office
Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire SK9 5AF
Telephone: 01625 545745
This will allow the appropriate personnel to investigate further and take the appropriate steps to fix the issue in a timely manner.
Your rights about your information
The Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you.
- If you would like a copy of the information Nightingale Hospital London held on you please email us.
- Alternatively, you can contact: Information Commissioner’s Office: Wycliffe House, Water Lane Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF Telephone: 01625 545745
- If you believe that any information Nightingale Hospital London is holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us.
- We will correct any information found to be incorrect within one month
The GDPR includes the following rights about your personal data:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to erasure.
- The right to restrict processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object complain to the supervisory authority and to a judicial remedy within one month.
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.