Integrative psychotherapist and dialectical behaviour therapist
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar disorder
- Binge eating disorder (BED)
- Bulimia nervosa
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Mood disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Personality disorders
- Suicidal thoughts
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Work-related stress
Professional qualifications, accreditations and memberships
- BSc (Honours) in Psychology
- PGCert in Social and Psychological Inquiry
- Master’s in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy – Intensive training with DBT Dilexis
Julie has been working in mental health for over 15 years. She has worked primarily in inpatient and hospital settings, but also has experience working in private practice, higher education, charity and outpatient services. Julie has extensive training and experience delivering dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) for patients and their families.
Her work has also involved implementing therapeutic service pathways for inpatient and hospital settings.
Julie offers counselling and psychotherapy using a relational integrative approach. This means regardless of the reason you are seeking therapy, Julie will work together with you to build a relationship where you feel safe and comfortable to explore your difficulties. Being trained in different therapeutic approaches means Julie can tailor an appropriate treatment for you.