- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
- Anorexia nervosa
- Binge eating disorder (BED)
- Bulimia nervosa
- Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD)
- Dual diagnosis
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Psychosexual difficulties
Professional qualifications, accreditations, and memberships
- HCPC registered
- BSc Occupational Therapy
- MSc Eating Disorders and Clinical Nutrition
Áine is a registered occupational therapist specialising in eating disorders. She has over 15 years of experience working across the NHS, charity and private sectors.
Áine has completed a BSc in Occupational Therapy and a MSc in Eating Disorders and Clinical Nutrition.
Áine works primarily with those who have been diagnosed with eating disorders and/or mental health difficulties. She works with young people and adults using a holistic, client-centred approach which focuses on the whole person.
She also offers support and skills-based training to families, partners and carers, providing psycho-education and practical tips for managing eating disorders in the home environment.