Sessional addictions therapist
We are looking for a self-employed experienced addictions therapist to provide therapeutic input on a group and individual basis working with inpatients, day patients and outpatients who have been diagnosed with substance abuse disorders.
- Recognised qualification, BACP or equivalent accredited or working towards accreditation with at least 2 years post-qualification experience working with a range of adult mental health issues
- Accreditation with an appropriate professional body
- Good experience of working within addiction inpatient group therapy, as well as addiction inpatients on an individual basis
- Excellent communication skills and will need to work closely with the existing multidisciplinary team within the addictions unit when working with inpatients
- Good knowledge of substance addictions and behavioural addiction and their treatment
About the hospital
Nightingale Hospital is the only private mental health hospital in Central London, with over 30 years’ experience in delivering specialised, evidence-based treatments in outpatient, day patient and inpatient settings. Their dedicated team of specialists are committed to the diagnosis and treatment of all types of mental health conditions, including eating disorders and addictions. Conveniently located, they are a two-minute walk from Marylebone mainline and Underground stations, and within a ten-minute walk of Baker Street and Edgware Road Underground stations.
Nightingale Hospital is owned by the international medical group, Orpea delivering the full spectrum of psychiatric care, high quality care home and rehabilitation services across the globe.
Nightingale Hospital, Marylebone