Nightingale Hospital to join RCNi Nursing Careers & Jobs Fair
The event is the UK’s largest nursing careers event, taking place on Friday 29th April 2022.
Entry to the event is free.
Friday 29 April 2022
Novotel London West, 1 Shortlands, London W6 8DR
9.30am – 4.00pm
Visit us at stand number 16 to learn about exciting and meaningful opportunities available at Nightingale, Central London’s leading private adult mental health hospital. You’ll also be able to speak to key members of our HR and clinical teams on the day and get first-hand knowledge about where an exciting career at Nightingale Hospital could take you.
In addition, attendees will be able to access free CPD-accredited courses, attend RCNi’s free preceptorship and gain career advice from nursing professionals on how to progress in your new career.
Working for Nightingale Hospital
Are you looking for a meaningful next step in your career?
At Nightingale Hospital, you have the opportunity to support inpatients in life-changing mental health treatment. Nightingale Hospital is the only fully private, adult mental health hospital in central London, with over 30 years of experience in treating patients.
With a capacity of 73 beds, the hospital is home to a dedicated and experienced team of consultant psychiatrists, therapists, ward doctors and nurses. We assess and treat all types of psychiatric conditions, including eating disorders and addictions.
As an organisation, we are innovative, agile, and committed to providing patient-focused care in order to achieve the best treatment outcomes for our patients. To be the best, we want to recruit the best. We’re eager to attract talented new team members, who are ready to lead with vision, brilliance, and compassion for others.
In turn, we celebrate our diverse workforce and offer a multitude of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We offer a comprehensive range of benefits, including:
- Competitive salaries + an additional London allowance of £2,500 per annum added to all permanent posts (pro-rata for part-time roles)
- Negotiable relocation allowance
- 25 days’ annual leave (increasing up to 30 with long service), plus bank holidays
- A ‘refer a nurse scheme’ paying £2,000 per successful recruit
- Opportunities for continuing professional development (CPD) and training
- Generous company pension scheme with The People’s Pension
- 100% of NMC registration renewal paid (subject to meeting the criteria)
- Travel loan scheme
- Annual staff bonus (discretionary)
- On-site restaurant with subsidised staff meals at breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Perkbox Medical, which provides 24-hour access to a private GP service
- An extensive Perkbox staff benefits package, offering a comprehensive range of discounts and access to well-being apps
- Annual birthday gift
- Free life assurance cover (4x salary)
- Free eye tests and contribution towards the cost of glasses (if required)
- Long service recognition*
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay*
- Long-term disability insurance*
*Subject to T&Cs