About Nightingale Hospital
Nightingale Hospital is the only private mental health hospital in Central London, with over 30 years of experience in delivering specialised, evidence-based treatments in outpatient, day patient, and inpatient settings.
Our dedicated team of specialists is committed to diagnosing and treating all types of mental health conditions, including eating disorders and addictions. Conveniently located, we are a two-minute walk from Marylebone mainline and Underground stations, and within a ten-minute walk of Baker Street and Edgware Road Underground stations.
We are owned by the international medical group Orpea, delivering the full spectrum of psychiatric care, and high-quality care home and rehabilitation services across the globe.
The main purpose of the job
We are looking for self-employed, experienced therapists, to provide therapeutic input on an individual basis.
Salary: Hourly rates are subject to experience.
Job type: Self-employed
- Recognised qualification, BACP or equivalent accredited or working towards accreditation.
- At least two years post-qualification experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Available to conduct face to face sessions at the hospital.
- Good knowledge and demonstrable experience of working in any of the following areas:
- EMDR – F2F – specifically female
- CBT – Eating disorders
- ACT – F2F only
- CBT – F2F only
- Bipolar, psychosis, ADHD and ASD
- Gambling, technology or internet addictive behaviours
- Clinical psychologists