Purpose of the job:
We are looking for self-employed experienced group therapists (including CBT Therapists, Clinical/Counselling Psychologists, Counsellors and Psychotherapists) to work on a sessional basis, delivering group therapy sessions on our inpatient and day patient programmes.
- Recognised qualification, at least 3 year’s post-qualification experience working with a range of adult mental health issues
- Experience facilitating group therapy
- Good knowledge of risk assessments and risk management
- Accreditation with an appropriate professional body
- Excellent communication skills as the candidate will need to work closely with the existing multidisciplinary team
Group therapy sessions will be offered remotely and face-to-face.