Hours of work: Full-time or Part-time
Salary: up to £45,000
Nightingale Hospital is the only private mental health hospital in Central London, with over 30 years’ experience in delivering specialised, evidence-based treatments in outpatient, day patient and inpatient settings. Our dedicated team of specialists are committed to the diagnosis and treatment of all types of mental health conditions, including eating disorders and addictions. Conveniently located, we are a two-minute walk from Marylebone main line and Underground stations, and within a ten minute walk of Baker Street and Edgware Road Underground stations.
We are owned by international medical group, Orpea delivering the full spectrum of psychiatric care, high quality care home and rehabilitation services across the globe.
The main purpose of the job
To provide therapeutic input on a group and individual basis as and when required across all service lines in the Nightingale Hospital’s Therapy Department.
- Provide group and individual therapy to patients.
- Preparation and delivery of psychoeducation groups and process groups to patients primarily on the General Psychiatry programme.
- Play an active role as a part of the multidisciplinary team providing feedback on assessments, therapy sessions and groups to nursing staff and other allied health team members on a daily basis.
- Undertake comprehensive assessments of individuals to determine their therapeutic needs in order to develop and deliver therapeutic interventions as appropriate.
- Collaboration with the multidisciplinary team in reviewing and adapting the therapy programme to meet patients’ needs.
- Higher postgraduate degree or relevant qualification in CBT (essential to have an integrative approach to therapy)
- Registration with a relevant UK professional governing body (BACP, BABCP, UKCP, etc.)
- Experience working therapeutically with patients on a group and individual basis
- 25 days’ holiday increasing up to 30 days for long service plus bank holidays
- Generous Company pension scheme with The People’s Pension
- Generous Company sick pay
- 100% of NMC registration renewal will be paid for by the Nightingale Hospital (subject to meeting the criteria)
- Annual staff bonus (discretionary)
- Paid for DBS
- Death in service cover
- Travel loan scheme
- Subsidised staff meals
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Perkbox discounts