We know that seeking support for your mental health problems can be an emotionally difficult time for you and your loved ones. We’d like to remind you that our experienced team are here to support you and your loved ones every step of the way through this journey.
We are able to accept patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in cases of psychiatric emergencies. Please call us on +44 (0)20 7535 7700, 24 hours a day for immediate assistance.
Alternatively, please feel free to email us or complete the enquiry form below.
Your enquiry will be handled in the strictest of confidence and responded to the same or next working day by the Patient Services Team.
Travelling to Nightingale Hospital
Nightingale Hospital is situated in Marylebone, in the heart of central London.
Travelling to the hospital via public transport
- Nightingale Hospital is a two-minute walk from Marylebone train and Underground station, served by the Bakerloo Line
- The hospital is also within walking distance of Baker Street and Edgware Road Underground stations. In addition, the area is also well served by London buses
- Its excellent public transport links enable ease of travel across the capital and to all London mainline train stations and London airports
- The Eurostar terminal at St Pancras International Railway Station is approximately a 15-minute taxi ride from the hospital
Travelling to the hospital via road
- Lisson Grove is off the A40 Marylebone road
- The hospital is in a metered area, with several ‘pay and display’ bays nearby
11-19 Lisson Grove
London NW1 6SH
7 Lisson Grove
100 Bell Street
London, NW1 6SL
11-12 Token House Yard
London, EC2R 7AS
Get in contact with Nightingale Hospital
+44 (0)20 7535 7700
+44 (0)20 7724 5976