We know that seeking support for your mental health problems can be an emotionally difficult time for you, and your loved ones.
Our experienced team are here to support you.
Please call us on +44 (0)20 7535 7700, 24 hours a day for immediate assistance.
Or alternatively, please feel free to email us or complete the enquiry form below. Your enquiry will be handled in the strictest of confidence and responded to the same or next working day by the Patient Services Team.
Getting to Nightingale Hospital
Located in Marylebone, we are situated in the heart of London with easy transport links.
Coming via public transport
- We are a convenient two-minute walk from Marylebone mainline and Underground station and within a 10-minute walk of Baker Street and Edgware Road Underground Stations.
- Major train stations such as Paddington, King’s Cross, St Pancras and Euston stations are all within easy reach of the hospital.
- There are also a number of bus stops situated near the hospital. Please check the Transport for London website for more detailed information on routes.
Coming via car
- Road access to Lisson Grove is via a turning off the A40 Marylebone road.
- There is a paid parking facility at Burne House, 5 Bell Street, NW1 5BZ.
- Long and short stay rates are available.
11-19 Lisson Grove
London NW1 6SH
7 Lisson Grove
100 Bell Street
London, NW1 6SL
11-12 Token House Yard
London, EC2R 7AS
Get in contact with Nightingale Hospital
+44 (0)20 7535 7700
+44 (0)20 7724 5976