Purpose of the job:
We are looking for self-employed experienced group therapists (including CBT Therapists, Clinical/Counselling Psychologists, Counsellors and Psychotherapists) to work on a sessional basis, delivering group therapy sessions on our inpatient therapy programmes.
This includes working in one or more of our units: general mental health, addictions and eating disorders inpatient services.
Please note that this post is for weekend work only and face-to-face.
- Recognised qualification, at least 3 year’s post-qualification experience working with a range of adult mental health issues
- Experience facilitating group therapy
- Good knowledge of risk assessments and risk management
- Accreditation with an appropriate professional body
- Excellent communication skills as the candidate will need to work closely with the existing multidisciplinary team
Group therapy sessions will be delivered face-to-face in the hospital.