Dr Nathan Anthony
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Anorexia nervosa
- Alcohol addiction
- Binge eating disorder (BED)
- Bipolar disorder
- Bulimia nervosa
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Mood disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic attacks
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Suicidal thoughts and feelings
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Professional qualifications, accreditations and memberships
- BSc Experimental Pathology, London
- MBBS, Guys and St Thomas’ Hospitals London
- MRCPsych, Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists
Dr Nathan Anthony trained at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals in London and undertook his psychiatric training in London.
Having worked in the NHS in both inpatient and community settings Dr Anthony undertook further training in both psychotherapies (Cognitive Analytic Therapy) and also higher training in eating disorders, before gravitating towards private practice in 2010.
A warm welcome.
Dr Nathan Anthony realises it can be daunting trying to find a consultant psychiatrist.
His fundamental ethos is getting people back on their feet as quickly as possible. He always strives to offer a friendly, personable and professional approach in order to thoroughly assess and treat a wide variety of psychological and psychiatric issues.
Dr Anthony is very passionate about clients receiving a thorough assessment in order to get to the root cause of any problems. He appreciates the at times distinct needs of both male and female clients and has also trained in psychotherapy. He strongly advocates for clients accessing and receiving the most appropriate form of therapy.
He can offer flexible daytime/evening and weekend appointments.