FREE isolation support session hosted by Nightingale Hospital
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to be an anxiety-provoking time for the population, as we all seek to navigate through this uncertain period.
We know that people are struggling with the general disruption to their everyday lives. Some people are not able to do things that would normally help them cope; as well as grappling with the uncertainty of this situation and when it may end. In addition, it is highly likely that there are people who have never before accessed professional support for their mental health, but who now feel they need to.
For this reason, Nightingale Hospital is hosting a FREE isolation support session for members of the public.
This session, led by an experienced therapist, will explore practical ways in which people can manage their thoughts, emotions and feelings whilst in isolation. This practical session will include tips and guidance on managing the range of issues that COVID-19 isolation can bring.
You will also have the opportunity to submit questions regarding isolation before the session. The question and answer portion of the session will be totally ANONYMOUS.
Following the success the hospital has had in adapting to online video platforms throughout this pandemic, this public session will be broadcasted live using Zoom.
Date: Tuesday 21st April, 2020
Time: 7:30pm sharp (BST)
Facilitated by: Nightingale Hospital Psychotherapist, Nalini Persaud
Where: On Zoom. Attendees will be sent a Zoom link after they sign up using the form below
Length of session: The session will run for no longer than 45 minutes
- This session is NOT suitable for those in an emergency situation. If you feel you are in danger, please visit or contact your local emergency services immediately, or contact Samaritans for 24/7 confidential support
- This session is NOT a substitute for group or one-to-one therapy sessions
- People DON’T need to be a current or past patient of Nightingale Hospital to access this session
- People DON’T need to be under the care of a Nightingale Hospital psychiatrist to access this session
- We DON’T require any clinical information, past psychiatric history or background information on the attendee
- People DON’T need a GP referral to attend this session
- There is a limit of 100 attendees for this seminar
Sign up now!
We're sorry, the number of sign ups for this session has now been exhausted. Due to the overwhelming response we've had, we will look to hold another free event shortly. To put your name on this waiting list, please email: email@example.com with the following details: - Your name - Email address - How you heard about our session - What issues we may be able to help with during this time (i.e depression, anxiety, stress, addiction, male mental health issues, female mental health issues, burn out or work-related stress, sleep issues or PTSD). Thank you