Mental health condition guides
We provide Mental Health Condition Guides which give information and advice on the diagnosis and treatment for many areas of mental illness. These are free and can be downloaded below or we can send a copy through the post.
- Bipolar Disorder – options for GPs
- Personality Disorders – a guide for GPs
- Treating depression and anxiety effectively
- Eating disorders summary for GPs
- Mental Health Act Guidance for GPs
If you would like information relating to a specific area of mental health please do not hesitate to email.
Nightingale Hospital services brochures
The Nightingale Hospital team specialise in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of mental health disorders using both medical and psychological therapies. We have specialist inpatient treatment for adult for General Psychiatry, Addiction, Eating Disorders. We also have inpatient treatment for Young People.
Nightingale Hospital Brochure
- Nightingale Hospital Addictions Inpatient Patient Brochure
- Nightingale Hospital Day Therapy Brochure