Notice and disclaimer
1. Any information, product or service published on this website is appropriate for use in the United Kingdom. Those who access this website from other areas are responsible for compliance with local laws if local laws are applicable.
2. This website is for information only, unless otherwise stated. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Capio Nightingale Hospital disclaims all express and implied warranties with regard to the information, services and materials contained on this website. In particular, Capio Nightingale Hospital has used all reasonable care in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Further, Capio Nightingale Hospital accepts no responsibility or liability for and makes no warranties that functions contained within this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that accessing the website will not expose you to any virus or other harmful elements. Capio Nightingale Hospital will update material errors in the information if it is made aware of such errors, in a timely manner. Note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
3. Capio Nightingale Hospital shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. Capio Nightingale Hospital does not accept a duty of care in negligence to visitors to this website. As stated in Paragraph 2 above, the information contained on this website is for information only and you are responsible for what you choose to do with that information.
4. Information published on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Capio Nightingale Hospital. This website also provides links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. Capio Nightingale Hospital disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and websites and/or any failure to comply with relevant laws or regulations. Any links to other websites are provided as a convenience to you as a user of this website and does not imply Capio Nightingale Hospital’s endorsement of the linked websites.
5. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from:
(i) death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Capio Nightingale Hospital or any of its employees or agents;
(ii) fraudulent misrepresentations upon which you relied in such circumstances where it was reasonable for you so to rely;
(iii) from circumstances where the law otherwise expressly prohibits such liability from being excluded.
This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts. If you require any further information you may either call us on 0207 535 7748; or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Marketing Department, Capio Nightingale Hospital, 11-19 Lisson Grove, Marylebone, London NW1 6SH
Linking to the Capio Nightingale Hospital website
We are happy to allow appropriate third party sites that provide our visitors with more information or support, to link to our website. Sites should be reputable, national, provide accurate information, and a system to update information should errors occur, comply with all data protection and medical data protection guidelines, and actively seek to reduce the stigma of mental illness.
If you would like to link to the Capio Nightingale Hospital website, please email email@example.com.
Capio Nightingale Hospital reserves the right to remove this permission. Any link must be discontinued upon notice being received to that effect.
All content on this site is © Capio Nightingale Hospital.
Capio Nightingale Hospital is the owner of copyright and database rights in this website, unless specifically stated otherwise, including content, design, graphics, images, text, software and underlying source codes.
Capio Nightingale Hospital is the owner of all trademarks, trade names, logos and devices appearing on the site, whether registered or unregistered, except where specifically stated otherwise.
This website is protected by copyright. It is published by Capio Nightingale Hospital.
This website or any material part may be reproduced providing the material is not amended or modified in anyway, and providing Capio Nightingale Hospital is acknowledged as the source.
The confidentiality of your information is of paramount concern to Capio Nightingale Hospital.
Capio Nightingale Hospital fully complies with Data Protection Legislation and Medical Confidentiality Guidelines. Please note information submitted to Capio Nightingale Hospital over this website is normally unprotected until it reaches us. Users should not send confidential details by email, unless specifically requested by Capio Nightingale Hospital.